Friday, October 15, 2010

Post Production

So I can officially say this is my first blog( after building this page for the past 2 weeks). My name is Pearls. As you can see I am Dominican, a singer/songwriter, producer, audio engineer. I take much pride in my work, but lately (after many life complications and confusions) I started feeling lost and discouraged with the things that I love the most, which is music. Music is my soul, my reason for being and it used to be the only thing in my life. But I guess you can say, I am at a crossroads trying to figure out who I am, what am I supposed to do in life, and what is my place in this earth. I could just simply do one of those "let me travel to Europe clichés" but lets be real...Its 2010, economy is on the floor, and I would rather save up for the future, rather than spend it on "finding myself". So what’s my solution for my problem?? Change location, job, and start school again. I want to set up this blog to put up my updates, my ideas, and to display a clear direction of where my journey is headed. I hope you guys enjoy this, and please feel free to add any comments. I am in the pursuit...of music:)

No comments:

Post a Comment