Saturday, October 23, 2010

Eyo Pearls Radio

Hello Bloggers! Its is Saturday so what does that mean?!? Party? Movies? Oh no no no...That means I will work 3 shifts...let the party begin! Office in the AM, waitress later on...and then audio gig at night. I am busting my booty off but I am sure it's going to pay off when I go to school in Jan (Which I got accepted!!!!) and also when I start off Eyo Pearls Radio!

Yes ladies and Gentlemen...Eyo Pearls Radio will begin soon. I would start sooner, but it is a lot of work, and I am  doing all of this on my own. I am very excited, and I have a great feeling about this. I haven't felt so positive about anything in a long time, and this is making me very happy. I know it's going to be HUGE!!! So I would love to have every ones support and tell all your friends about it, because I would love every ones input.

I also want to start a little session about music. More about critique about ever aspect. I want peoples opinions about certain albums because I am so tired of people not acknowledging real music anymore, or that albums exist. My next blog will start off the convo talk (now if only I can get more readers) lol.

Well guys have a great weekend and stay informed. I will soon add the new blog and start off some convos! Lets make moves people!

Besos- Pearls

2 comments:

  1. i'm a reader!! :) i like the new look u have going on too! the girl n the radio is a bit emo but i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...you are my only reader....intense hahahaha

    ReplyDelete