Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Plan

So I am making moves! I have always wanted to be part of the Internet radio phenomenon and I decided to start off my own segment at least once a week. The show will be called, Eyo Pearls, since that's what everyone calls me. It is only Tuesday and I feel like this week is leading towards success. I am starting my website soon, and I spoke with someone who already has an online radio station and got some great pointers. Overall, I believe this is going to work out great.

Now this is what I need...

I want to base this radio show around great music, fun and some great talent. Of course every show supplies the same, but I want mines to be a little different. I want to play request from callers (and not just your typical top of the charts nasal Rihanna singing) but actual music. I want to talk about real issues and bring out important topics in the community. I want to make moves...lets make moves together people. If anyone has any great ideas, topics, even some great promotions, let me know I want to make the important things known.

2 comments:

  1. what's the status on this shenans?? i wanna be the first to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its going good, its just going to take a while because I am doing it all on my own. I thought it would be easy, but its hard!!

    ReplyDelete