Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't you just hate it when you get asked to pay for someones GED? Oh I am the only one....FAIL


 
     So I haven't written in a while, but I am back on track, and expect to read more about my silliness/bored at work scenarios. I have been getting my personal life together and trying to make awesome plans of life with my gay lovers of life Lisi and Amanda. It's all so hard, but I have managed to take the stuff that drives me crazy to think of some great concepts for a youtube channel. I am one of the funniest people I know... yes don't judge me I love myself...also I am probably the most cynical person around, in an awesome kinda way, because I can give to shits what the issue is about, trust and believe I will judge! I also feel like the funny things I go through just have to be documented as, "Don't you hate it when... (scenarios)" because seriously that's what my life is! No joke. So as my first "Don't you hate it when....(scenario)" will be my favorite pick from last week as I went shopping with my girl Lisi at Burlington Coat Factory for some shoes... Please enjoy :)

CAN I GET A G-E-D??
"Good Enough Diploma"-Chris Rock

So my friend and I went shopping to get some shoes for an awesome night of partying in the city @ Latin Quater. Now best believe, I knew that night would be epic, which it was, but nothing tripped me out like our shopping experience. It was a small millisecond of my life and and this would only happen to me because I swear I am on The Truman Show, but seriously producers, take it easy, its getting extreme and just a little to obvious! So we are looking at shoes, and my friend was trying on some cute pumps. We are conversating about life, and mind you I am leaning on the stands for the shoes, wearing a coat, holding both of our purses, and chillin like a villain. Some woman comes up to me and says hello in a very cheerful voice. I thought "That's odd, no one does that in America, RAPE! Stop it Perla she is just saying hi, just say hi back!" She then continues talking in a very low voice, and I look at her pretty confused. I then start thinking, "Does she think I work here? I don't even have a name tag. But I am chillen like a villain, wtf? I even have my coat on, wtf, I don't work here lady!". So I stop looking confused and ask her, "I am sorry, do you need something?" She repeats her sentence again, and this time it sounded like she asked where she can take the test for her G.E.D. I was like "WTF???". I told her I have no idea where she can take it, with a very odd look on my face. She then repeats herself and asks, "Can you pay for my G.E.D test."
Pause
WTF DO I LOOK LIKE SOME SUGA DADDY? STOP IT LADY!

     I just looked at her even more confused than before. Seriiioouuuusssssslllyyy lady??? Is this what my life has come down to? I can't! Anyways, I just told her, " Um, no." with this very confused look on my face. I mean I felt that was appropriate to say. I guess... So she walks away and my friend looks at me maaaaad confused. I give her this funny look I always do when some random shit happens to me, and ask her "Is she gone?" My friend says yes and I just blur out like I was holding my breath! I told her what happened and we really looked at each other like, "Where are the producers?" lol. I sometimes question Lisi if she is in on my "Truman Show" craziness. She denies it. I think she's the producer/creator/director/full blown out owner of my show. FAIL because I will be moving in with her soon. She will get awesome ratings now... and have some Bill Gates monayyyy!

But seriously, what posses a person want to come up to you, at Burlington Coat Factory, to ask you to pay for their test! Not even, "Hey, do you have any spare change, I am saving up for my G.E.D. and I desperately need help", no! Her asking me, "Can you pay for my G.E.D. test", translated into "Bitch pay ma shizzzzz." Sorry boo, I got bills to pay :p

Ok guys tune in next week I will have a silly video for you guys. Love you lots for reading, and by you I mean Lisi because you are my only reader...FAIL

                                                                    Besos :*



1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahaha i'm mad i got to the end and was like... aw. it's true. lmao no! its more than just me but i'm all about the epic shout outs! and your pic at the top.... hmmmm loooks like it came from MY CAMERA!

    ReplyDelete