Monday, November 8, 2010

Madison Square Garden

madison-square-garden.jpg

I can now say my life is complete. I did a gig at Madison and I kid you not, I couldn't feel happier. It's one of those feelings of accomplishment that you will never forget. I know to a lot of people this may seem like nothing, but to me this is a dream and a goal that I can cross off my list. I have a long list of things I want to do before I die, and it just feels soooooo great to finally cross one out....now 500 more to go. lol. Between the people that I got to work with and the equipment that was placed in front of me, it felt unreal and I could hardly concentrate on who I was for a minuet. I knew exactly what I was doing and I wasn't even nervous! I came in there like a boss, assisting the engineer and getting the job done! I haven't done that in months. I just feel this sense of gratitude, and I don't want to loose it again. It feels good to be me again.

BTW My gig was a rehearsal run for Wintuk on November 17th (opening day). I am sooooo excited, and I have a feeling that I can only go up from here on....

No comments:

Post a Comment