Monday, November 15, 2010

Atlantic City, Shopping, Girls-Bonding and Lots-O-Shopping!


Who ever said money can't buy happiness...is a liar!!!!!

So this weekend started off shaky. Friday was super boring, Saturday was cool. I finally got to watch that movie "Unstoppable" which was ok. But what made it for me was Sunday...

On Saturday my boss's girl friend (Sue) invited me to go shopping at Atlantic City at the outlets. I thought "ughhhh nooooo, a bunch of girls for work shopping, catty bitches....noooooo". I eventually agreed because Sue told me we would hit up the coach outlet (which I love!) All I gotta say is...I am soooooo glad I went.

We met up with a girl that works with me, Jessica, and a mutual friend, Fatima. I was kind of shaky at first because I don't really hang out with girls like that. I have my own two girl friends, and that is enough because they are awesome. But it was great to go out, meet new people, do some great shopping (which I only spent $200, and I bought a wristlet and sneakers at coach, two shirts at the gap, jeans and a shirt at aeropostale, boots and a shirt at American eagle) life is good.

I am just starting to feel better and it feels great. I thought for a while that I lost myself, but I think I am slowly gaining myself back. I know this little trip to Atlantic City seems so minor, but its just that it feels good to buy myself things, and just worry about myself. I have spent the last two years caring for other people, very broke, and not focusing on myself. It just seems like I am grasping reality again....

No comments:

Post a Comment